Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EGG PRODUCTION

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8068

• kjundog
  • Platinum Boarder
Richard, I use the breeder solution only on my breeders and during the breeder season only. THe rest of the year my birds get 1 oz. apple cider vinegar in there water everyday and red cell 3 days a week. THe red cell at 1 oz. per gallon seems a bit too much though. I use about a generous capfull for a gallon of water.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8070

• Electrichicken
Thanks, I got some Breeder solution order and I think I will cut back on the red cell. My pocket won't mind that at all :)

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8073

• catman
  • Senior Boarder
I used to know the answer to this question but I have a brain freeze what is the apple cider vinegar for I will probably remember after I post this.
Bill

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8163

• CHOCTAW
  • Gold Boarder
Well I am not one to brag on a product till I know that it works but got my Breeder Souloution delivered Monday and Jerry Braziel Picked it up at the gate for me and brought it to the chicken barn where I was out Piddling like I usually am. We opened the box and saw that it was the souloution in a plastic bottle. When I ordered it I ordered two bottles one for him and one for me so i pitched him one and he begin to look at it as he walked to the barn. Inside I have my brood pens set up and he begin to evaluate my brood pen set up and I told him that I hadn't got a egg from my Blue Reds yet and the rest were slow to lay. He was walking by One of my Blue Red pens and on the bottle is says to shake it well each time before using well he was shaking it and piddling like we usually do and low and behold I looke in the Blue Red pen and there was my first egg.I looked over at one of my BSDW pens that I hadn't got a egg from and guess what thats right another egg. Now believe what you want but if just shaking that stuff over the top of my pens get that kinda of results just think what is going to happen after a couple of weeks putting it in their water. I will let uou know :cheer: :cheer: I thought a little humor my be good to start your day. GOD BLESS .CHOCTAW BANTAMS
The following user(s) said Thank You: Electrichicken

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8165

• catman
  • Senior Boarder
Ok Now I see I thought when it said shake well it meant to shake the solution after it was mixed MAN AM I DUMB I didn't realize it meant to shake it over the birds.Iam on my way to the barn,
Bill

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8168

• Bill
  • Gold Boarder
That is good Jerry! At least you know it works!
Bill

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 6 months ago #8184

• Barry
  • Platinum Boarder
I've used the Breeder Solution for a couple of years now and I think it has increased both fertility and egg production.

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 4 months ago #10031

• silver2
  • Expert Boarder
where did yall order it from

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 4 months ago #10034

• Barry
  • Platinum Boarder
Twin City Poultry Supplies has it. They had a web site on the Internet.

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 4 months ago #10036

• roosterman
1st year using it and that stuff works!! Birds are laying good and it gives them a little spunk to, well worth it's money.
Jimmy Sorrells
P.O. Box 64
Balsam NC, 28707
828-400-3166
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds