Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: EGG PRODUCTION

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10057

• Electrichicken
I have been using the Breeder Soluction for about two months now and I can see a increse in egg production as well as fertility and hatch rate. The chicks seem to be stronger and don't have as much problem hatching. Thanks for suggesting this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10058

• CJB ginger red
I have been useing breeder soluction for about 3 months now and my birds are laying real good I think

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10059

• Barry
  • Platinum Boarder
This will be my third year using the Breeder Solution and I feel that it has increased both fertility and egg production for me. I'm done with Male line hatching in only three settings. I'll soon get a few female line birds in the breeding pens if the weather ever gets better.

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10114

• CHOCTAW
  • Gold Boarder
Ok about 2months ago I bought a Bottle of Breeder Solution and I stated I would report back after a couple of months and I had a chance to evaluate it. Well I haven't noticed any big change in fertility or egg production, how ever one thing that I have noticed that will keep me using it is that Iam getting a 90% or better hatch rate on fertile eggs and the chicks are very strong and active more so than in past hatching season . I am not using any thing in my water for my chicks or suplemnts and they seem to be growing with out even looking back.So for what it is worth I do think that it has helped my chiks in that they seem to be a lot more stonger and active right from the hatching. and that is my 2 cents

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10115

• Bill
  • Gold Boarder
Jerry this year I have been using the product on everything I have including the Baby chicks and like you I have noticed marked difference in the health of them and the whole flock so I too intend to continue to use it. Thanks for giving us your report on it.
Bill

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10116

• Del
  • Expert Boarder
After all the comments and the bad luck I've had this year. I just ordered some breeders solution. Guess it sure won't hurt anything.
Raising and Exhibiting BB Red Male Line, BTB Male Line.
Joshua 24:15 ... But as for me and my house we will serve the LORD !

Re: EGG PRODUCTION 4 years 7 months ago #10117

• TRACY
  • Platinum Boarder
I USED FLOCK RAISER FOR THE LAST 2 YRS.GREAT FOR LAYING AND HATCHING.
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds