Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
These forums are provided as a service to the members of the OEGBCA as well as our guests. In order to post to these forums you must be a member of the OEGBCA and register on this site. The administrator will then receive an email to authorize you, I will compare the info you entered against the member list to verify membership within the club. These forums will be moderated at the discretion of the offical moderators and administrator. Be nice and keep it clean!
Please do not post classified adds in the forums, use the classifieds instead.

TOPIC: Goals for hatching season

Re: Goals for hatching season 4 years 7 months ago #7786

• Barry
  • Platinum Boarder
Wow! My goals are peanuts compared to y'all. That's a lot of birds to feed and care for in 2014!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Goals for hatching season 4 years 7 months ago #7946

• SEBantams
  • Junior Boarder
We are shooting for 200 females between Brassy Back, Blue Wheaten and Wheaten.

Seth
Seth & Eli Smith

S&E Bantams
Seth & Eli Smith
Braymer, MO
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Goals for hatching season 3 years 6 months ago #14416

• Harleyman
  • Senior Boarder
I wanted to bump this back to the top and say 50-75 crele both sexes. Shouldn't be a problem with one cock 3 hens and 3 pullets for 2015
Harleyman

Goals for hatching season 3 years 6 months ago #14418

• kjundog
  • Platinum Boarder
got about 200 babies out so far since late November. Mostly Birchens but some Birchen Brownred Crosses and some Birchens with a little JW Hymer black blood in them. Need to go a little while yet with the female BB line and the Columbians as I don't have many of them. I want about 50 each of those varieties.

Goals for hatching season 3 years 6 months ago #14425

• twistedfeather
  • Senior Boarder
Well let's see about 100 wheaten males, 30 sdw males. An all the blues I can get on the ground an around 50 brassys total

Goals for hatching season 3 years 6 months ago #14433

• kjundog
  • Platinum Boarder
Man these crosses are teaching me so much. The male I was using that is 1/2 Birchen and 1/2 JW Hymer black when mated to Birchens is producing Birchen and Golden Birchen males, Birchen Brownred and a few black females. Have broken that pen up since I got about 40 out of that and now have that male with 4 Brownred females. Can't wait to see what kinda brownreds come from that because that male has awesome body and feather. This is the time of year I love. It is no secret that I enjoy the breeding part more than the showing.

Goals for hatching season 3 years 6 months ago #14435

I'm going to try to hatch out 300 chicks which will consist of bbs, brassy backs, brown reds, and wheatens. I already have 90 out so with any luck I should be able to get to my goal.
Bent Spur Bantams
BBs, Blues, Brassys, Brown Reds
580-367-0078
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds