Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
These forums are provided as a service to the members of the OEGBCA as well as our guests. In order to post to these forums you must be a member of the OEGBCA and register on this site. The administrator will then receive an email to authorize you, I will compare the info you entered against the member list to verify membership within the club. These forums will be moderated at the discretion of the offical moderators and administrator. Be nice and keep it clean!
Please do not post classified adds in the forums, use the classifieds instead.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a new partnership

Looking for a new partnership 2 years 4 months ago #16463

• joshgriffin
  • Senior Boarder
I have thought about this all fall and I am looking for a new partner to team up with to breed and show OE's. I would like someone that's within a days worth of driving. (Up to 9 or 10 hours). 

Here's a little bio about me. 
I started in oe back in 2008, I have had numerous varieties of oe over the years, I have been in the exhibitor over a hundred point club for the past few years, i also have a citation of excellence in blue red and bb red and for 2015 i should be getting ones for blue wheatens and lemon blue. I am also the district 5 officer of the oe club. As of today I have blue reds male and female lines, blue wheatens, and whites male and female line as my main focus. I do have blues, creles, lemon blue and brown reds as side projects. 

If anyone wants to partner up or anything let me know. You can either pm on here, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., or text me at 7657492431.

Thanks a lot
Josh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Looking for a new partnership 2 years 3 months ago #16642

• cmshaner
  • Junior Boarder
wondering if you found a partner.

Looking for a new partnership 2 years 3 months ago #16643

• joshgriffin
  • Senior Boarder
No I haven't Christina
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds