Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2018 OEGBCA National Meet

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 4 months 3 weeks ago #19285

I would like to take the opportunity to fill in everyone on the up coming National meet that will be held in Anderson SC on November 17, 2018 at the T. ED Garrison Cattle arena. The Anderson club is working hard to make this years National one to remember. We have met numerous times and discussed many different options. Awards are in the progress, judges are lined up and November cannot get here quick enough.

Cash awards and plaques will be offered to the top 10 birds
BB $125
RB $90
3RD $70
4TH $60
5TH $50
6TH $35
7TH $25
8TH $20
9TH $15
10TH $10

There will also be BV and RV awards to each variety represented at this National meet.

There is a Clemson home football game this day so please start looking for a motel room now. Follow the below link to motels near the show hall.

www.clemson.edu/public/garrison/area_hotels.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 864-247-0545 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 3 months 2 weeks ago #19308

I have had many questions regarding what Health requirements are required in the State of SC. I had a conversation with our State Vet yesterday afternoon. All you need is to be NPIP clean. I have also had the question asked what happens if the state you are from does not have Leg bands or wing bands. The Vet stated that our club just needed to see the paper work from your state, then we would put a SC NPIP band on your bird. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Chad
864-247-0545
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 3 months 2 weeks ago #19309

South Carolina DOES NOT require AI.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 3 months 2 weeks ago #19314

So as the National Meet is approaching, the Anderson Bantam club had a donation given to us. This donation sponsored the BB Red class.

1st Cock--Plaque
1st Hen--Plaque
1st Cockeral--Plaque
1st Pullet-- Plaque

This person has also donated $25 to the person who shows the most OE and $25 to the person who travels the longest distance to the show.

If you would like to sponsor a variety please feel free to contact me at 864-247-0545 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 3 months 1 week ago #19318

Update we have added another sponsor for our show. This sponsor is given the following for Blue Red OE

1st Cock--Plaque
1st Hen--Plaque
1st Cockeral--Plaque
1st Pullet-- Plaque

BB OE Youth will receive a showbox

Another sponsor is given away a showbox to the person who shows the most Brown Reds in the open show.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 3 months 20 hours ago #19322

Update we have added another sponsor for our show. This sponsor is given the following for Red Pyle and Spangled Classes

1st Cock--Plaque
1st Hen--Plaque
1st Cockeral--Plaque
1st Pullet-- Plaque

We also have $50.00 to the person who shows the most Golden Duckwings.

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 2 months 4 weeks ago #19323

BV--Blue Brassy-Show box
1st Brassy Hen $25.00, 1st Brassy Pullet $25.00
BV Birchen-$25.00

2018 OEGBCA National Meet 1 month 6 days ago #19324

Wheaten 1st Cock. 1st Hen, 1st Cockeral, 1st Pullet Plaque

Junior Show BB 2014 ABA Standard, RB 2014 Mini Standard
Last Edit: 1 month 6 days ago by blackcoffeeranch.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.808 seconds